(Posted by Missy)
I am tagging myself from Jamie again, but this time she said I could.
1. YOUR ROCKSTAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Lady Accord
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Chocolate Chocolate
3. YOUR "FLY guy/girl NAME: (first initial of first name - first three letters of your last name) M-His
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Green Giraffe
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Marie Logan
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name) Hisme
7. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The" + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Pink Lemonade
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Donlon Hal
9. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names) Roy DeLaMare
10. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Puffer Pheonix
11. SPY NAME (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Spring Orchid
12. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you're wearing right now + "ie" or "y") Pomegranate Jackety
13. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Saltine Oak
14. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: ("The" + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + "Tour") The Painted Sunshine Tour
I tag Abrielle since she is the only one who would do this and like it.
3 comments:
HEY!
Thanks for the TAG this is cool! I'm laughing so hard right now. Also good buy on the cereal.
Puffer Pheonix is my favorite name
I love this- brilliant. I'm calling you M-His for a while now.
Post a Comment