Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Taggity

I know we've been posting too much lately but I thought I'd better get around to answering my tag from Rachel. I actually like Tags, it gives me something new to add since I don't have any cute babies to post pictures of.
I'm supposed to go to My Pictures and blog about the fourth picture in the fourth folder.

I put my screen saver on a slide show of my pictures and realized how boring and short it was so I added a few of my favorite pictures of Christ. This one reminds me of Medieval Christian art with his glowing, yellow halo and the shepherd symbolism.
If you’ve ever socialized with sheep before you may know how incredibly stupid they are. He doesn’t mean to demean us by calling us his sheep but rather to show us just how much more our Shepherd is able to comprehend than us. We aren’t able to see the big picture or even be much aware of what is outside the pasture, but He does.


I tag Aubs, Megan and Jamie (even though we can't see their blog anymore :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful picture! Thanks for sharing. ^_^

Joey N Jamie said...

Missy I sent you an invite to our blog, sorry the first one I typed your email in wrong.