Happy Anniversary to Sammy! I think everyone should know how wonderful my Sammy is, so here are some of the things I love about him.
I love that he takes such good care of me and our home, especially during my first trimester. He has done the dishes, vacuumed, swept, mopped, shoveled, and made dinner - all without complaining or even being asked. He'll offer to get me something I'm craving even if it means spending more on food than we had planned.
I love that I already know he'll be a wonderful father. He is so cute with his nieces and nephews, and babies always love him. I love that he is just as excited as me at how big I'm getting.
I love that his laugh is so genuine. I love love love his green eyes. I still can't believe that this handsome man picked me.
I love that he makes me laugh all the time and he can always cheer me up, which he has to do a lot in this weather. He is so good at making me see the brighter view, or if I am being too stubborn he'll just be there with hugs and kisses for me. He has always been there for me, and I know he always will be.
I love that he makes me want to be a better person.
I love that he tries to teach me Russian, then laughs after I try to say something.
I love that he is the best example of a son of God that I know. He loves his Savior and always wants to do the right thing.
I love that he loves me!
Ya lu-blue tibya Samwheel!
2 comments:
sammy cooks without being asked? when we were growing up, sammy was such a terrible cook, he had to get permission to use the stove. if he was ever caught cooking without a permit, it was three weeks in solitary! ...just kidding. missy, it sounds like you've whipped him into shape. nice job!
Congrats!!! I can easily feel how much love you two have for each other just by reading this post! So sweet of you! : )
I don't speak any Russian, but I was guessing the words you wrote on the very bottom of the post is "I Love You" in Russian, right?...heehee... :p
Post a Comment