We have our next appointment scheduled for March 5th where we will find out the gender of our little baby. I can't resist starting a poll asking what everyone thinks we are having, boy or girl. I'd create an actual poll for the sidebar, but we have too many things on there as it is. So, you'll just have to give us a comment with your guess.
The options are, again, boy or a girl. There is only one in there so no fair guessing both.
7 comments:
i'm going to say a boy.
Uh, I want to say girl, but TJ says it's a boy so we'll go with that:)
i'm voting for a girl!
We vote girl since that seems to be the trend with all those who are pregnant right now, but maybe you guys will make it into the boy group.
It's going to be a girl, unless it's a boy. If it's not a boy, it will definitely be a girl.
i'm saying it's gonna be 3/4 human and 1/4 animal because sammy, as we all know, is half animal and half man.
Last time when Jamie was pregnant, they did a poll too. I was very certain it's a boy, so I voted for a boy and I was right! But this time I'm a little bit unsure... :p
But I'm still gonna vote for a boy this time!(Adam said he's voting for a boy,too!!!)
P.S. You're definitely looking more and more pregnant with that cute growing belly! : )
Post a Comment