From the following six photos you will find out the gender of our firstborn. See if you can figure it out, then call Sammy or Missy with the answer.Picture 1 - shot of the baby's wee little bum.

Picture 2 - another shot of her backside.

Picture 3 - Her legs.

Picture 4 - Her face and the arms.

Picture 5 - baby covering her face like a boxer. Look at the wee little hands!

Picture 6 - Her head, torso, arms, legs.
6 comments:
i'm so excited!!!! We all knew it would be a little girl:) Congrats you two.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
CONGRATS!!! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet our new sweet little niece!
That's awesome! Congrats you two!
aaaaaaah, there's little fatima (i thought you guys might go with an arabic name). you guys are in for more fun than you can handle... trust me. i know people always say "you'll just love kids. they're so much fun". but they seriously are, especially around 9 months old!
I guess I was wrong when I voted for a boy... :p
It's so wonderful that you guys are having a GIRL!!! Girls are really sweet! Congratulations!
She already looks so cute even before she is born. I really love that picture with her arms up covering her face, sooooo cute! We can't wait to meet your little one in July! : )
Post a Comment