Congrats, Sammy and Missy!!! Welcome to join the parenthood! It's going to be a really fun and rewarding journey for you guys! Baby Lucy is sooooo pretty just like Missy! She is such a darling! I wish I could hold her right now...
Thanks for sending us pictures of Lucy! It's such a great joy to look at her pictures! (Keep posting more pictures of cute baby Lucy!)
Yay! She's so beautiful you guys! Congratulations! Hope to hear an update from you soon. How big was Lucy when she was born? How are you feeling Melissa? Hope all is well :) Congrats again!
4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! So happy for you!! Give Melissa a big hug, and Lucy too!
Congrats, Sammy and Missy!!! Welcome to join the parenthood! It's going to be a really fun and rewarding journey for you guys! Baby Lucy is sooooo pretty just like Missy! She is such a darling! I wish I could hold her right now...
Thanks for sending us pictures of Lucy! It's such a great joy to look at her pictures! (Keep posting more pictures of cute baby Lucy!)
We're really happy for you guys! : )
Yay! She's so beautiful you guys! Congratulations! Hope to hear an update from you soon. How big was Lucy when she was born? How are you feeling Melissa? Hope all is well :) Congrats again!
COngrats. We are excited to have you in Cedar!!!! Lucy will get lots of hugs and Kisses from Jaxon and Addison. We hope you are all doing well.
Post a Comment