Missy, Sammy, et al.
Yeah, I wish they understood "NO!" a little sooner...but then again, I'm sure that will be Parker's first word, whether he understands it or not. LOL.
That's pretty funny. I'm sure I'll have my turn. Actually, Anika already spits milk out while she is still drinking. It doesn't get on me, but we wish she wouldn't do it.
How can you see that face and say eww??? I just want to knap her and play with her all day
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yeah, I wish they understood "NO!" a little sooner...but then again, I'm sure that will be Parker's first word, whether he understands it or not. LOL.
That's pretty funny. I'm sure I'll have my turn. Actually, Anika already spits milk out while she is still drinking. It doesn't get on me, but we wish she wouldn't do it.
How can you see that face and say eww??? I just want to knap her and play with her all day
Post a Comment