Our Newest Niece
Chloe Mae Hislop
April 15 - April 20, 2011
I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world:
again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.
And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again,
and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh away from you.
April 15 - April 20, 2011
I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world:
again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.
And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again,
and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh away from you.
John 16: 28, 22
We love you Jamie and Joey.
2 comments:
I ran into your father in law at Primary Children's yesterday, and he told me what was going on. So sorry for the heartache your family is going through. I am thinking of you!
Oh no! How sad. My condolences. If it isn't inappropriate, could I ask what happened?
Post a Comment