Missy, Sammy, et al.
My guess is you can change the color in the layout area. But I just checked it on my blogger and I can't figure out how to change it. Now I'm curious. I'll let you know if I figure it out. Maybe you have to change your template.
ha ha ha
Go to Template, "Live on Blog- Customize", click on "Advanced", then "Post Title Color". Pick your color then click "Apply to Blog".Plus I LOVE this post :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
My guess is you can change the color in the layout area. But I just checked it on my blogger and I can't figure out how to change it. Now I'm curious. I'll let you know if I figure it out.
Maybe you have to change your template.
ha ha ha
Go to Template, "Live on Blog- Customize", click on "Advanced", then "Post Title Color". Pick your color then click "Apply to Blog".
Plus I LOVE this post :)
Post a Comment