(posted by Missy)
My mother set this to me recently and had to share it. I know that Easter is far past, but these pictures are really beautiful and set to my favorite hymn.
'Reflections of Christ' photography exhibit displayed at the Mesa Temple Visitor's Center in conjunction with the Easter Pageant produced by the Church. The photographer was given permission to photograph Pageant cast members for the exhibit. The photographer worked with a few other individuals to put together a 5 minute slide show which includes every image from the exhibit set to the hymn 'Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing.'
http://mabrystudios.typepad.com/reflections_of_christ/2008/03/reflections-sli.html
4 comments:
that slideshow was very nice. i love that hymn. it's probably my 2nd favorite behind "battle hymn of the republic". let me know when you guys need help moving.
K seriously, update?
seriously it's been a month. And then some.
I know. I'm sorry! I'll try soon.
Post a Comment