Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Entering a Series

5 comments:

Joey N Jamie said...

Missy, I just started the series last week and am on book 3. I think Joey is annoyed because if Miles is asleep I am reading. They are such good books! Ginger got me started on them, oh how I need to clean my house and not read! Hope all is well with you and Sammy and that you are both enjoying your summer!!! See you soon

Melissa Hislop said...

It must be a cult then. The plot sounds so weird until you read them. We are doing well.
Little Miles is adorable. That picture with the Yankee's Onesi and the red socks is my favorite. See you Sunday!

Anonymous said...

i'm not annoyed (am i?). the only thing i have to say about jamie's reading habbits is that she can read an entire book in hours (or days) and i can't finish a book in under a decade. she skims while i have to have a dictionary on hand to break down the meaning behind every word (i'm just kidding about the dictionary part --- i don't need one anymore since i can just look online).

i know very little about this new series of novels you gals have sunk your teeth into. the cover makes it look kinda like one of those murder mysteries that will soon be a made-for-TV movie on TNT, starring that lady who plays jerry's girlfriend on the "soup nazi/shmoopy" episode. i would poke more fun at jamie for it, but i can't talk since i don't really read anything (not even my new set of scriptures i just got for my birthday).

Melissa Hislop said...

Ha! Sunk our teeth into...

I believe they are working on the movie right now. It has the guy who played Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter 4 as Edward. Maybe they'll let the girl who played "Buffy" be in it too. That would be ironic.

Rachel said...

good books! except Edward looks like a fruit in the movie trailer.. hopefully not. I can't wait until the 4th one comes out!