I have noticed that there are quite a few adorable puppies in the world, but I don't have one. Due to our current circumstances of living in a rented apartment and Sammy not wanting a dog - I have to live vicariously through all of you who have cute puppies. At least I don't have to deal with them peeing on MY carpet :) Here are a few of my favorites:

Alexander the Great - Spaniel/Rottweiler Mutt
Family dog until last November
Family dog until last November

Ziggity - Jack Russell Terrior, VERY cute as a puppy but a handful when grown
8 comments:
Oooohhh Ziggy!!!! Was she really ever that small? You should get a puppy Missy. They are fun and your kids will like them:)
Awww, you put Truffie on there!! You're welcome to come and visit her anytime, you know. She'd love to try and paw your face off. ^_^
Good luck talking Sammy into getting the Scotty!
Although I do sympathize with sammy, You would be such a cute puppy-mom! Can you find one that just stays a puppy?
Do I really need to bring up all the pets that have died because they stopped being cute under your care? haha just kidding- get a dog!
Just for clarification: that was a stinky fish. MY pet mice lived a lot longer than YOUR mice, I might add, Kimi.
I completely 100% agree with the scottish terrier bit, if and when I ever get to living a big-girl life and have a house, I may just buy two! What would you name yours?
I completely agree, I feel so left out of the cute dog world, someday maybe eh?
All of these puppies are so adorable! Adam and I both love dogs too, but I guess it's really not an option for us to have one now because Rainny is already a handful...haha
I can understand why Sammy would only want a Shih Tzu because Sassy is a Shih Tzu and she's Sammy favorite dog. : )
Post a Comment