TAG FROM RACHEL
8 TV SHOWS THAT I LOVE TO WATCH
(We don't have tv, but if I'm at momma's I'll watch...)
Whose Line Is It Anyway
Leave It To Beaver
Top Model
So You Think You Can Dance
The Muppet Show
History/Hitler Channel
Seinfield
SNL
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
Olive Garden
Kamin (For non-Loganites it is a Thai resturant)
Pizza Factory
Hamiltons
DeLaMare Bakery
Wingers
Village Inn
Fredrickos
8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
Got up at 6 am
Went to Conference
Saw Emily's townhouse
Ate pumpkin waffles
Visited grandpa
Drove through pouring rain, twice
Ate Sunday dinner, hmm
Got light-headed from blowing up three balloons
8 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO
Not having white walls
My own garden
A little Sammy (no, I'm not announcing anything)
Being able to keep a house plant alive
Christmas
A birthday
Dinner at Kamin
The stupid election being over
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
Chocolate
Health for grandma
All the book orders from the English Department faculty
A puppy
A dishwasher
Rachel in Utah
Cheaper plane tickets to Hawaii
World Peace
2 PEOPLE I TAG
Emily
Ruffio
3 comments:
Well it seems that I've found how to make you post more on your Blog... tags!
Oh, and I really do want World Peace!!
Hey! I wish DeLaMare Bakery was still around. I crave those Turkey Sandwiches all the time!
Too bad we can't watch our favorite American TV shows here in Taiwan...wish we had a satellite!
Post a Comment