In honor of the new school year, and because Sarah and Maryne did it and it looked like fun, here is post about my high school experience. Sorry for making a blog post without any new pictures of Lucy. I apologize and will take more pictures later, or try.
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes, I went on dates with someone who was from my high school, and also married someone from my high school though we didn't know each other in high school...
2. What kind of car did you drive? A light blue 1989 Ford Escort. It was my grandma's car. My neighbor owns it now and it is still running.
3. Were you a party animal? not really, our parties included roasting s'mores in my cul de sac.
4. Were you considered a flirt? Nope
5. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? Orchestra, we got a 1 at State every year, thank you. (That's the best you can get, bytheway).
6. Were you a nerd? No, as in I wasn't terribly smart nor had fantastic grades, though I guess I could have been considered an 'Orchestra Nerd'
7. Were you on any varsity teams? Nope
8. Can you still sing the fight song? Nobody ever sang the fight song, but I remember the school song - 'Neath the crest of Wasach Mountains, with their varied hue, proudly stands the school we honor, glorious to view!
9. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Crane, history; Madame Bacher, French
10. Where did you sit during lunch? the orchestra room, until they made a stupid rule that you couldn't take lunch trays out of the cafateria because some genius was hording lunch trays in his locker as a prank - then we ate in the cafateria
11. What was your school's full name? Logan Senior High
12. What was your school's mascot? The Grizzles
13. Did you go to homecoming and who with? no :(
14. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No, well maybe senior year that was fun, but I'd gladly forget the other three years.
15. What do you remember most about graduation? Mustard yellow is an awful color. It isn't fair the guys get to wear red.
16. Where did you go Senior Skip Day? Where DID we go? I don't remember.
17. Were you in any clubs? no, but I did play for the musical one year that was more work than a club
18. Have you gained some weight since then? Heavens yes.
19. Who was your prom date? Marshall
20. What did your dress/tux look like? Ou! It was light pink, with a swoosh in the skirt that pulled up diagonally across to the empire waist, and beading on the bodice and on the hem of the swoosh. Gorgeous, on sale and modest.
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Naw, everyone I want to keep in contact with is on facebook :) yay technology!
22. Did you have a high school job and what was it? McDonalds, yes thats right. I had the visor and the nappy red polo and everything. I can still serve soft ice cream like nobody's business.
I can't tag Emily, because she doesn't like tags. I can't tag Rachel because she didn't like High School... but I tag everyone else, if you deem this worthy of your time.
(posted by Missy)
6 comments:
You're cute. :3 I didn't know you worked at Mickey D's! And I didn't know you drove Grandma's old car. How's Cedar City?
Lol, that was fun to read even if they changed the mascot to Grizzles after I left. Personally I liked it better as Grizzlies, but oh well:) That's funny that you didn't want to tag me because I was actually thinking of what I could say if I did it while I read yours... although it probably would've turned into a bitter tiraid so you were probably wise not to tag me:) Silly High School.
If I were in charge I would get rid of middle school and high school and have us all go straight to college.
Ahem...I think you are mistaken. Your prom dress happened to be a red/gold medieval style dress that took yards and yards of expensive fabric, a creative genious that made up the pattern and hours and hours of sewing...but it did look amazing if I do say so myself. I think the pink one was for sweethearts.
I haven't been tagged in a long time...maybe I'll do it to show you all. Aha!
Rufio - Cedar is ok, it'll take some getting used to.
Rachel - so I can't spell, I have to type with one hand and it's the middle of the night.
Emily - Oh! Of course, sorry. Yes brilliant Emily did create a gorgous medieval dress for me for prom.
Have us all go straight to college from 5th grade? ...Thn again, I probably wouldn't do any worse than I did my first semester (or quarter).
...Mrs. Bacher teaches French, too?
Post a Comment