Saturday, August 29, 2009

Lucy's 1-month birthday

In honor of Lucy's one-month birthday, here are some pictures of things she likes to do.


Have a binki in her mouth



Play with Dad


Sleep


Take a bath


Randomly smile

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, sweet girl. :) Happy 1-month!

Rachel said...

Ah! I can't believe she's already a month old! She is so cute and I love how the binkie is as big as her whole head:) I can't wait to see her again.

Amber said...

She likes to take baths? Parker took a while to like them. He's fine now, but would scream bloody murder until he was about 1 month old too I guess. Oh & you know those random smiles are gas right? Haha...maybe not. She's adorable though. Parker smiles a lot now & I know it's not just gas anymore! Yay!

I can't believe she's 1 month old already! I swear it was like yesterday I saw you at baseball, pregnant & ready for the baby to come :) They grow fast though so enjoy every moment. I was comparing Parker to his newborn photo & oh my gosh! He's huge now! Fun stuff!

Unknown said...

Wow, fun game daddy: Here. you lie there, and I'll lie here. It'll be awesome. haha- she's so cute you guys! You can't hide her away forever in Cedar City...we will find you:)