Friday, October 2, 2009

Two Month Milestone

This is a little late, but our little Lucy is now two months old!


We took her to the doctor this week and she now weighs 11 lbs and is 23 inches long. This brown onsie is what we brought her home from the hospital in and she has almost grown out of it.



She loves diaper changes, lamps, and baths. She hates the dark, chocolate, and watching mommy make dinner. She will sleep for four hour stretches at night (though only sometimes by herself) and makes many adorable little sounds, just figuring out how to make really loud sounds. She has two theme songs: "AaahhhhHHH, Freak Out!", "Sweetly sings the Lucy at the break of day...", and of course the "I Love Lucy" song.



She is a mild tempered baby and is very patient with her parents who are trying to figure everything out. She gives us plenty of smiles and gurgles and tries to imitate the sounds we make at her. A few times I've caught her smiling and cooing at one of her loving great-grandparents in the corner of the room.


We are so happy to have our little Lucy in our home. She is a joy to have, and we can't wait to see what the next few months bring.

4 comments:

Joey N Jamie said...

She is so cute!! Thanks for posting some pics, we love to see and hear what you guys are up to in Cedar City and we can't wait to see you in November!

Than & Lina said...

I hope my little girl is sweet!

Katie Bryner said...

Those pictures of her are adorable!!! Thanks for letting us know about your blog. We can now see what's going on with you guys and see cute little Lucy through pictures.

Anonymous said...

Oh Melissa, your baby is adorable! Aren't little girls just so precious? I'm glad I found your blog! By the way if you want to see ours, email me at melissa.daines@aggiemail.usu.edu. I'll invite you to see it!