My mother sent me some of my old baby dresses. Lucy looks rather fetching in them, even if she looks like a polygamist in her little bonnet, which is something you want to try to avoid in southern Utah :). We used these as doll clothes too. The pink one is my favorite.
She even posed for me. She's so reverent, or at least was for 10 seconds.
4 comments:
SO CUTE!! I like the pink one too. I love old dresses that I wore on Amy, although we fit them entirely different. Amy's tall and slender and I was more of the spherical type. How's motherhood treating you? Well, I hope. The good news is it keeps getting better. I think this past week was the most fun yet. Amy's crawling, jabbering, and always making me laugh.
hahaha- you completely read my mind- my first thought when I opened up the blog was "oh no, they've turned Lucy into a polygamist." (very cute)
She is so adorable. Just looks like a little Hislop! I love those dresses, especially the middle one. Gosh, I wonder if my mom saved any of my clothes?
That is so fun! I don't think we have my old clothes except my blessing dress. If I can get the stain out of it I'm hoping to use it.
Post a Comment