Apologies
Sorry for the MIA status of late. I can't seem to remember to take pictures. We even had a visit from Aunty Kimi last week and only have a couple pictures to show for it, none of which have Kimi in them. I'll post those when Lucy lets me put them on the computer. She has been teething off and on now and sometimes we wonder what happened to our sweet, happy baby. But thank goodness for baby Tylenol. Here are some pictures from a while ago to keep our fans interested.
This is the first and only time she's worn that bow. It makes crinkle makes on her forehead.
Helping mommy with the grocery list in her boppy chair. She isn't quite big enough to fit comfortably so I have to stuff her blanket in around her.
1 comment:
She is so cute, I think I could look at pictures of her for a really long time. She's getting big!
Post a Comment