Lucy is getting so good at rolling over; she likes to practice it every time she can— when ever we put her on the floor to play, on the changing table, in her bouncer chair and in the bathtub. Hopefully she learned her lesson for that last one, it really scared her and me.
4 comments:
That's scary the first time they roll over in the tub- at least they learn their lesson quickly. That helps me appreciate not having to keep a hand on my kid while he bathes anymore... those were the days:)
So cute!!! Parker hasn't attempted rolling over in the bath tub, but he's not a huge fan of rolling over, well, it depends on the day. I do use this recliner thing in the tub & I think that helps him to not roll. That would freak me out too. Lucy is such a doll!!! What an adorable little girl!
It was so good to see this girl live. She is absolutely adorable. Merry Christmas Hislop family!
That was scary! I'm glad Lucy didn't get hurt from rolling over in the tub. Aww, she is just so cute! I love her round little tummy! :p
Rainny started rolling over at 3 months, and I remembered her falling off the bed twice. I was so afraid that she could suffer from any brain damage or something...Luckily, the carpet she fell on was pretty thick and soft, and she was okay.
Lenny just rolled over by himself today and he just loves doing it over and over again!
Post a Comment