Sunday, April 25, 2010

And Tutu too

Lucy finally fits in her tutu! My sister-in-law, Jamie, made this for her. I tried it on her when she was a only few weeks old but she was just too skinny. I heard the word 'tutu' today and I remembered it so I had to put it on her.


Don't these pictures make you say, "AwwwWW!"


I wish our camera was faster so I could catch her smiles before she crawls away, but I got these two so I shouldn't complain. Whata cutie.

6 comments:

Emily Gilgen said...

A-dor-able!!!!!

Rachel said...

Cute! She looks so grown up!

Joey N Jamie said...

She looks super cute!! We miss you guys!!

Amber said...

Very cute! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is the sweetest little thing! How cute, and girly!

Unknown said...

BUbbs these are the cutest pics of lucy EVER!!! I want a wallet print!!!