Do you remember in the movie 'Back to the Future' how Marty always wakes up on his face with his bum in the air? Well, this is how I often find Lucy in the morning.
The girl is a roller. I never find her in the same position I put her down in. It is a good thing she finally decided she could sleep in her crib where there are walls. When she slept on her little bed on the ground she would roll and I'd find her half off, half on the pad. Too often she would wake up because she wiggled herself off. I'll just say, I know who she got that from.
1 comment:
MISSY!!! Hey I found your blog and browsed through it... Lucy is such a cutie! I am going to add you to my list if that is ok... it is so fun to see how your life is so far! gald you seem to be doing well. I have a blod too if you want to catch up.. http://thewestfamily 2006.blogspot.com
Post a Comment