However, she only gets to "read" it when I am watching her every move, now that she's figured out that those tiny pieces she rips off are pretty tasty.
(I prefer the Ensign myself. But we'll wait until she gets past the destroy-everything-I-can-get-my-hands-on phase before we let her touch those. She'll have to settle for mommy reading her those stories.)
4 comments:
LOVE this picture of Lucy! I think she's just getting rid of all those wordy pages so you can just have what really matters: the jokes, all in a day's worth, and quotable quotes.
She is getting cuter and cuter. I love this post, it makes this cute little one sounds so sophisticated.
Parker likes to eat the cardboard coasters at restaurants the best. Must be a baby thing! She is so cute Melissa! And getting so big! Sorry about your crummy apt. I wish you didn't have to move. That sucks & I can only imagine how hard that will be with a little one!
The William's baby had Gastroskisis(sp?), which means his intestines were on the outside of his stomach. They found out at their 20 week apt, so they knew well before he was born. She was induced early b/c he was at risk for still birth, etc. He's doing pretty well. He needs to gain some weight eating from just mom before he can come home though. It's been over a month. That would be hard for your first baby. Things are good though. They are a strong family.
Post a Comment