Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick-or-Treat!

Now, I've never been a big 'Winnie the Pooh' fan, but this little guy is. He happens to be my nephew and loooooves Tigger.


He already had a Tigger costume so when my mother and I found a little Piglet suit just Lucy's size for $8 at Kid-to-Kid... we couldn't resist.


I didn't even think it was that cute until I put it on her.
Aren't they ADORABLE!?
I may put the suit on her again just so i can giggle at her cuteness.


She didn't care much for the Trick-or-Treating, or rather she didn't like us guiding her house to house. I think she's much too independent for this activity.

But WE all had fun, even in the rain and got some candy out of it. Yes, we shared some of it with Lucy. She got her first sucker, and even a few nerds when she sucked the little cardboard box open.
(Yes, we think Ziggy, the Jack Russel, is possessed.)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

what a cute kid!!! Lucy's pretty cute too:) and yes... we think Ziggy is possessed as well