I'm lazy, get over it. Here are a few pictures to catch up since, well, Christmas.
Ring around the Rosie, again and again and again...
Hardcore Elmo Fan getting her daily dose.
My beautiful anniversary present.
There is something good about February, for me at least. I don't know how the rest of you handle it.
Daddy's Girl, and she doesn't like to share.
I'll try to keep up. FYI: I appreciate comments. It lets me know that people actually read this thing.
I'll try to keep up. FYI: I appreciate comments. It lets me know that people actually read this thing.
9 comments:
I am happy you blog. Lucy is getting so big! Miss you guys!
cute pics!
Hahaha, my favorite pic is Lucy completely glued to the tv in her little chair. It reminds me of you in highschool (BAH! jk)
daddy-daughter dancing in the kitchen. Brings back memories!
I read it! That is cute Lucy likes elmo so much! :) Parker likes the movie UP. We watch it everyday, sometimes twice! Lol.
I love Lucy's little TV chair. Nia and Sefa both still love to stand right in front of the TV when they can get away with it.
What a slacker!!!! Just kidding! I love reading your blog! Lucy is getting so big! You should update it more!
I read this! Look at all these comments :) Such a cute little girl. We'll have to get together soon.
YOU updated your blog! Wonderful! You are definitely loved. The pictures are very fun too!
Post a Comment