Missy, Sammy, et al.
That is SOOOOO cute!!!! I loved her smile when she saw you watching her. I'm going to miss Lucy dear!
I love that cute little girl. She really likes her dollhouse!
Sorry, that last comment wasn't from Rachel. It was from me back Rachel's name was still signed in. I did love the little video!
She is a funny girl. I love how she's holding the two characters up to each other and bouncing them. So cute!
I absolutely can't wait until these three little ladybugs can play together. Lucy is adorable.
SO stinking cute!
Cute! Nickle auctions are the best
hahahaha, she's hilarious!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is SOOOOO cute!!!! I loved her smile when she saw you watching her. I'm going to miss Lucy dear!
I love that cute little girl. She really likes her dollhouse!
Sorry, that last comment wasn't from Rachel. It was from me back Rachel's name was still signed in. I did love the little video!
She is a funny girl. I love how she's holding the two characters up to each other and bouncing them. So cute!
I absolutely can't wait until these three little ladybugs can play together. Lucy is adorable.
SO stinking cute!
Cute! Nickle auctions are the best
hahahaha, she's hilarious!!!
Post a Comment