She saw me putting on my makeup and (of course) had to give it a try.
Luckily I convinced her she could still put on the blush with the cover closed; not that Daddy wouldn't look pretty with a little extra color.
*Yes, I used a semi-colon, if I used it incorrectly Sammy denies involvement with this blog.
2 comments:
I too always want to use a semi colon:;;; I just never know when.
I looked it up: http://writing.wisc.edu/Handbook/Semicolons.html
I think you used it incorrectly because ". . . not that Daddy wouldn't look pretty with a little extra color" is not an independent clause. Although, a comma didn't sit well with me either when imagined it that way. I think I would have used a dash. Also, you should have used a comma after "luckily".
But it doesn't matter because I wouldn't have noticed or cared if you hadn't brought it up. :)
Post a Comment