Sunday, July 24, 2011

2 Years

I happened to win a fabulous prize on a facebook giveaway recently. (I never win anything!) It was a 20-minute photo shoot with my good friend Cassie. So we were able to get some 2-year-old pictures of our little goose and they turned out so adorable.



Cassie's sunglasses added a nice touch and a break for Lucy as we ran her around trying to get her to smile.


I love the light on the sidewalk behind her in this one.

Classic Lucy glare.

My favorite, with her favorite teddy bear. She's had him since the day she was born. Only a few more days until she's 2!


Thank you, thank you Cassie Kerr Photography!

We are so going to miss you. Those Texans better treat you right.

Check out her site here.

4 comments:

Sister Ginger Cannon said...

I love the pictures! Do I get one for my wall?

Rachel said...

I LOVE those pictures!!! So cute!!! She really captured Lucy's many looks:)

Than & Lina said...

So adorable!

the paul said...

Number 3 is breathtaking. You oughtta get that blown up and framed.