Thursday, July 28, 2011

To Sammy

Twelve Reasons I Love My Sammy

-He'll quote Chicken Run with me.
"Gnomes now!"
-He still trusts me to cut his hair, even with all the mistakes I've made, just so we can save $10 a month.

-He'll play ring-around-the-rosie with Lucy right when he comes in the door from work, even if he's tired.

-He has just as much of a weakness for junk food as me.

-Even when he was a full-time employee, student, father and husband he still made time for his personal scripture stud
y.
-He's made the last five years the best of my life.

-He won't wear the white, short-sleeve church shirts.
-He didn't know Darth Vadar was Luke's father in Star Wars.

-His ties have a line-up (you know, like baseball) he's got heavy hitters and benchers.
-His 'casual' consists of khakis and a button-down shirt tucked in.

-He makes me want to be a better person.
-I still can't believe he picked me.


Happy Birthday my Love!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhhh, good job Sammy, thanks for making Missy so happy.
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

Than & Lina said...

Aww.

Austin and Abrielle said...

Haha that list was great, I loved it.