2 years has passed by so quickly.
You've brightened our days and lengthened our nights.
You've shown us what love really is.
You've made me cry and you've made us laugh, a lot.
I thank Heavenly Father for you every day. May we be the best parents we can, just for you. Happy Birthday, little love!
5 comments:
Aww again. And ditto.
Oh....how fast the time goes! She is a precious angel! Remember that during these lovely two's
I loved this little post, and seeing picture of you guys over the past few years. Lucy is so cute, we just love her so much already. As I sit here with Lyla on my lap she is pointing to Lucy saying "Ceecees" which means Lucy you know :)
Cute post! Lucy is such a cute little girl! I'm so glad we know you guys!
I remember the day you blessed that sweet girl. I remember thinking that I wanted to name my little girl Lucille! She is so sweet, but I guess you already knew that huh!?!
Post a Comment