Two things have made me real happy this week:
Grabbing a few of these every time I walk in the kitchen. Tis' the Season!
My tomatoes finally turned red!
I love gardening and loved getting a tomato plant for Mother's Day from my ward. I was tired of watching weeds grow in the perfectly good soil plot next to my apartment, so I weeded the thing and planted flowers and my tomato plant. (I'm still not sure if I'm allowed to do that...) I also acquired another plant from my friend, who didn't have anywhere to plant hers. I grew them together and we are sharing the benefits. Thanks Christine!
This was my first successful attempt at keeping anything alive long enough for it to bloom and sprout fruit. Of course it was rather lucky our sprinklers watered the tomatoes every day or they might not have made it.
This was my first successful attempt at keeping anything alive long enough for it to bloom and sprout fruit. Of course it was rather lucky our sprinklers watered the tomatoes every day or they might not have made it.
7 comments:
Mmmmm..... yum. I LOVE fresh tomatoes, and those candy corns are just evil:)
Hey congratulations on your tomatoes! I didn't even plant any this year, but it is lucky I hav generous friends who have shared theirs!
I LOVE garden tomatoes....maybe if I could put mine by where the sprinklers get it, mine would live too! great idea
I love having candy corn in the kitchen, too :) I had to bribe Lyla with some today to do her hair...and your tomatoes looks great, I may come steal one from ya this week :)
I am glad you are getting tomatoes! And the candy corn well it just makes the day go better. Miss you! Have a great day.
I should be thanking you! You did all the work and are still nice enough to give me some tomatoes. They were yummy!
That's awesome!
Post a Comment