Sunday, September 25, 2011

Grandma's Garden

I found this picture recently and had to share. Grandma H was kind enough to watch Lucy during my sister's wedding festivities last month. When we came back from the temple we found this:


Zucchini anyone?

Lucy was "helping" Grandma in her garden and found something she had to hold. She carried that zucchini around like it was a long lost friend. (Maybe that's why she refused to eat it when we chopped it up a week later. She missed out, it was pretty tasty in that garlic salt.)

4 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

that is the cutest picture of Lucy, she is sure to have a green thumb, espeically with your tomato growing skills! :)

Sister Ginger Cannon said...

Very cute! I hope she has other "friends" like that.

Melissa Hislop said...

Hey! Do you think that's why she likes Veggie Tales so much?

Unknown said...

You killed Zuchini-baby?!?! and then tried to feed it to her?! I see lots of unresolved childhood trauma in the makings....