Friday, June 22, 2012

Update

SO... after a 40-minute drive through traffic, $25 dollars, piles of paperwork and a LOT of worry on my part, the U of U Burn Center gave Lucy a bandaid for each of her burnt fingers and a sucker, then sent us on our way.

I must say that I was relieved that Lucy didn't have to go through debridement (removal of damaged skin), which didn't sound very pleasant. However, I am slightly worried with the difference in information between the InstaCare doctor and the Burn Center NP. We are thankful everything is OK and will be using the back burners more often. 

Also,


Don't you love summer and suddenly remembering something you did as a child that you can do with your child?


3 comments:

the paul said...

Soo very cute. Sorry that she got hurt- those little hands are so fast, we know!

Lucy in that last picture looks a LOT like Nia.

Sister Ginger Cannon said...

So glad she is all right! Love those new summer pictures!

Unknown said...

hahaha- the Rhino Leaves!!!! classic