Monday, December 10, 2012

Four

4 is the number of weeks this little one has been in our home.


 4 is usually the number of hours I get to sleep each night.




4 is the number of times over 4 years I've read "Love and Logic Magic for Early Childhood" because of this little big one.


4 is the number of times I want to cry each day whether from frustration, exhaustion, pain, or a tender moment. Unfortunately, it's usually the former two.


And 4 is the number of people in our family now. 



Thank you, Aunt Kimi, for the pictures!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

CUTE! I love all those pictures. So fun. Hang in there Missy! You are a great Mommy and those girls are so blessed to have you.

Chris and Justine Johnson said...

Congratulations what a beautiful family.

Sister Ginger Cannon said...

I love the new pictures! I especially love the family picture of you 4!

Unknown said...

4.0 is the GPA I give you for your momhood ;)

mrhislop said...

Where's my photoshopped beard, Kimi?