On Friday, we traveled home to Logan to see Les Misérables in the Ellen Eccles Theater. The performance was wonderful, though the book (as always) provides a deeper and richer dive into Jean Valjean's struggles and redemption.
We sat in a balcony box because, you know, we're big spenders like that. Here's a selfie from our seats (or, because it involves two people, this could be called an "unselfie"):
We sat in a balcony box because, you know, we're big spenders like that. Here's a selfie from our seats (or, because it involves two people, this could be called an "unselfie"):
And we spotted Mormon missionaries at intermission.
The book is so good that I compiled a few pages of my favorite passages.
1 comment:
I am happy you could both go see this. We had hoped to go also but it didn't work out. Sammy I loved the quotes you gave. I had forgotten many of them and they are all worth re-reading and repeating!
Post a Comment