"On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me..." I had to tag myself, again...
1 EMBARRASSING MOMENT: I can't think of any good ones. Maybe the doorstep scene after a horrible date with a random guy. I didn't even give him a hug, I just said thank you with my hand on the doorknob. The whole date was embarrassing since he ignored me for most of it.
2 BEST FRIENDS: Sammy, (only two? I think my sisters should all count)
3 THINGS I BUY REGULARLY: milk, bread, cheese (food staples)
4 PLACES I WANT TO GO: Ireland, Hawaii, Fiji, UK
5 GOALS FOR THE UPCOMING YEAR: Do what I say I'm going to do, be more organized, say 'I love you' more, enjoy the journey, come what may and love it
6 THINGS MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME: I am a puzzle junkie, I hate peanut butter and chocolate, I really like plucking my eyebrows, I make a mean bread pudding, I didn't really know how to do laundry until I got married, I have 5 irrational fears that all have to do with heights
7 THINGS I WOULD NEVER SAY: "Hey, lets move to Wyoming." "Oh, boy! I get to go to work." "I think I'll go to medical school next." "I can't wait 'til winter." "Lets go skiing." "Sunshine, I hate sunshine." "Why don't we work Christmas Eve too? I just have so much to do."
8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS SEASON: Family, seeing people open my presents, snow giraffs, Christmas lights, new pajamas, hot chocolate, cheese balls, white elephants
9 THINGS I SAY TO MY KIDS: ....answer is forth coming, some day
10 THINGS I DO A LOT: dishes, eat, check facebook, look at the clock, look at blogs, think about all the stuff I need to do, give my Sammy kisses, sleep, wash my hands, say 'I should probably...'
11 THINGS I WOULD RATHER NOT LIVE WITHOUT: Sammy, heaters, my family, the gospel, food, financil security, my phone, holidays, indoor plumbing, weekends, ice cream
12 PEOPLE I TAG: Kimi, Ruthie, and Paul - because I think they will give the funniest answers
2 comments:
>_<
No pressure...right?
Also, I loved your things you'd never say. Good times. ^_^
Post a Comment