Here are my first two projects done with my new sewing machine!
I finally put curtains up in our living room. I found this lovely curtain at DI and loved the fabric so I altered it, a lot, then added ties to make it into something that would work for our window.
Second is a little jumper for Lucy. While I was in Logan my mother bought me this fabric and pattern. It had been a long time since I'd followed a pattern so I had to make it there with my mom explaining it out to me in normal language. Why do patterns (sewing and crocheting) use such confusing language? I know, it's not real cute. It needs something more, but I can't decide what yet.
3 comments:
I'm impressed
I think it's very cute! Maybe if you think it's missing something, you could put a purple ribbon with a bow around the waist of it? That's the only thing I could think of. :)
It's not real cute?? I think it's adorable. Good job Missy!
Post a Comment