Missy, Sammy, et al.
Pick me! I know! It's the Dugway :)
The steep, scary hill going to the island in Logan.
Yeah I win!! it's the hill to the island. We miss seeing you guys in church.
The hill down to the island? I loved the sound effects as well:)
It was good to see you today! Glad we can keep in touch via blog!
that was way too easy for any Loganite...but I still want a kiss from Lucy
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Pick me! I know! It's the Dugway :)
The steep, scary hill going to the island in Logan.
Yeah I win!! it's the hill to the island. We miss seeing you guys in church.
The hill down to the island? I loved the sound effects as well:)
It was good to see you today! Glad we can keep in touch via blog!
that was way too easy for any Loganite...but I still want a kiss from Lucy
Post a Comment