I found another skill I need to be a mother of a little girl.
I have been trying (emphasis on *trying*) to do her hair sometimes. The easiest thing to do is add a little clippy, so I do that most often.
I have been trying (emphasis on *trying*) to do her hair sometimes. The easiest thing to do is add a little clippy, so I do that most often.
I really love her hair in pigtails but it is hard! Not only is her hair real thin, but she wiggles, and it doesn't stay put very well or very long. Luckily she doesn't have a tender head or it would be really difficult.
Kimi did it once and it looked much better than my efforts. When or if I get it right she looks like a little girl instead of my little baby. They really do grow up so fast.
Of course after a day with two pig tails she looks a little like a Flock of Seagulls Fan.

2 comments:
What a cutie!
She's such a squishy cutey!!!! Honestly you don't need to do anything with her hair and she's still a charmer:) I just love doing baby hairs:)
Post a Comment