Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Birthday Girl

Lucy is 1 year old today.

You are our life and our joy. You make m
e laugh everyday and teach me patience is more important that being right. When you wrinkle up your nose and smile I can't help but squeeze you. Your giggle is my favorite sound in the world, thank you for doing it so often.


Your favorite things to do are play with your purses, your bouncy balls, and especially daddy. You'll try anything I put in your mouth, although it doesn't always stay there. Luckily, you aren't nearly as picky as your mother. You hate getting your diaper changed and closed doors you think should be open. You like to copy us and I love the way you try to cross your chubby legs. These past 12 months have been the best and hardest of my life, and for that I thank you little Lu.



I can't believe it has been a whole year since this go
rgeous little girl was put in my arms. It seems you have always been in our lives. It was a rough beginning for you, but you handled it like a pro at only a few minutes old. What would we do without our little Lucy?

We love you, Goose!


2 comments:

Sister Ginger Cannon said...

Happy Birthday Lucy Lu! What a sweetheart she is! Those are darling pictures. Can you add one of her walking? It is so fun to watch her walk! I love you all!

Than & Lina said...

I can't believe it! Happy Birthday, Lucy! We should get together sometime...