I love that Lucy is learning to speak better every day, and that she makes me laugh at what she's learning every day...
(Lucy hugging her new Elmo doll.)
Me: "Is Elmo your friend?"
Lucy: "Yeah! Boyfriend!"
Me: (Smelling Lucy) "Ewe, did you poop?"
Lucy "No. Ball pooped..."
Lucy: "Those!" (pointing to her stroller)
Me: "Can you say 'stroller'?"
Lucy: "Those."
Me: "Strrroooooller."
Lucy: "Thooooooose."
(Pulling a pair of pants off the bed so she can climb up.)
Lucy: "Sorry, pants."
Lucy: (Sitting by her doll.) "Two sits!"
Me: "Do you want some breakfast?"
Lucy: "Oui!"
Me: "What?"
Lucy: "Weeee!" (Sliding her doll down the chair.)
(Walking home from a friends house in the dark.)
Lucy: "Light on?"
(Not understanding 'Yeah' and 'Yup' are two different words.)
Lucy: "Yeahup."
4 comments:
Hahahahahahaha!!!! I love it! Thank you so much! I can't believe she's saying so much. And I didn't know she was French:)
So fun to read about her talking! That made me giggle!
hahaha ohhhhhhhh lucy, so funny!!!!
"sorry, pants" hahaha
Post a Comment