After I couldn't sleep last night, I wandered into the living room and tried to dose on the couch. But after waking up one time I looked up to see this
peeking at me from under my coffee table. Granted, I took this picture in the morning so the lighting is better and it may look more "cute" to you than creepy as it does to me. But try waking up, after a bit of a nightmare in the middle of the night, to this ghostly thing trying wring your neck and then try to go back to sleep with it looking Right. At. You.
Needless to say I went back to my bed after that.
Needless to say I went back to my bed after that.
3 comments:
Lol, thanks for the story! That is creepy! TJ used to have a toy that would randomly make noise in the middle of the night and it would scare me so bad. Stinkin' possessed toys!
that is so funny, I can totally see how that would be creepy, also I am glad I am not the only one having trouble sleeping these days! Hope you have a better nights rest :)
hahaha - way funny! When you think about it Raggedy Ann really does kind of look like an archaic version of Chucky...
Post a Comment