Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

I forget how much I love Halloween sometimes. We had a great one this year beginning with a party at Grandma's. (Party pictures courtesy of my sister, Rachel. Thanks!)


My parents are in the process of remodeling their front room so we had a picnic lunch in the living room, while all the furniture is still in the garage, and ate these tasty mummy dogs.

The kiddos all dressed up in my mom's new extended kitchen. Isn't that floor beautiful?

Each family attending was in charge of an activity so I made up a pin-the-face-on-the-ghost. They turned out a lot scarier than I thought they would; some only had mouths!


My sister, Kimi, did face painting for the kids and even though she only had Q-tips to apply the paint, they all turned out really cute. Kimi had to sit in front of Lucy's bike so she couldn't move to apply her mustache, but isn't it cute. :)

I think Lucy enjoyed the afternoon since she could ride Grandma's bike for about 2 hours non-stop. Maybe next year she'll get more into the games, of course that's what I thought last year.


On Halloween Day:

Since our ward doesn't do a trunk-or-treat we joined most of Bountiful to trick-or-treat on main street with some friends, (thanks for the picture Heather!)


and then after we had dinner from Chili's we went to a few houses around our block.
Hopefully I can take a better picture of Lucy in her princess costume, she was very pretty. I went as her maid, medieval style.

We hope everyone had a Happy Halloween too! I know I can't wait for next year.

1 comment:

AJ and Cindy said...

Your family party looks like it was a lot of fun. I love making "mummy dogs" but didn't end up doing them this year. darn. maybe next! we had fun spending part of halloween with you guys!