We've had an amazing October. We've been playing most the month and I even remembered to bring my camera AND take pictures - to a few events.
Here is what we've documented.
The day before my birthday (which was wonderful, by the way though I didn't get any pictures of our delicious dinner or my pretty presents - feel free to ask me about them personally) we were able to have our Cannon FHE as a little Trunk-or-Treat with the few grandkids that could come.
The day before my birthday (which was wonderful, by the way though I didn't get any pictures of our delicious dinner or my pretty presents - feel free to ask me about them personally) we were able to have our Cannon FHE as a little Trunk-or-Treat with the few grandkids that could come.
Here's our car decorated, we did our best. If you can't tell what I am, Lucy was the bumblebee so I was the beehive. You can't really see my costume well.
My sister Kimi won best car decoration, for obvious reasons.
We painted our pumpkins together this year so Lucy could participate. Yes, I let Lucy use real paints IN the house. This is a big step for me and she did wonderful.
We were able to make it to Gardner Village with our friends to check out their petting zoo, another first for us.
We got to feed this cute little horse and the girls did really well not being afraid.
My favorite was the bunnies although they did not want to be held. Lucy's favorite was the tire swing.
We walked past the pony rides and Lucy HAD to ride the pony so we waited in line for what seemed like an eternity. During the wait little Chloe became "done for the day" so we became a single rider and got to skip ahead a few people - Hallelujah.
We walked past the pony rides and Lucy HAD to ride the pony so we waited in line for what seemed like an eternity. During the wait little Chloe became "done for the day" so we became a single rider and got to skip ahead a few people - Hallelujah.
Lucy loved it. I admit the wait was worth it to see my cute little girl on that tiny horse.
She
was able to wear her costume to 4 parties this year and she loved it. I
only had to add more tulle to the skirt so it would be more puffy but
other than that it was a great find at Kid to Kid.
This is the best picture I got of our cute little bumblebee!
This is the best picture I got of our cute little bumblebee!
Halloween day we went Trick or Treating on Main Street in Bountiful. It
was a little tiring for me being nearly 9 months pregnant but doable
since we took a break now and then.
Here is Lucy riding the pony.
Hope you all had a great October too!
Hope you all had a great October too!
2 comments:
Great pictures Missy! That little girl looks older and older and sooo cute!
Missy those are SUPER cute photos of Lucy in her bee suit ;) That old pony looks questionable...I hope she washed her hands haha
Post a Comment